Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Update On Conner Niblett

Joe,

It is nice to see so many people praying for Conner. Now an update. Conner was in surgery for seven hours and the Doctors were able to remove the entire mass. He is on a breathing tube. After the surgery last night the hospital staff woke him up and he moved his arms, hands, legs and feet and even reached for the breathing tube. The staff then put him back to sleep.

Things look good but please everyone continue those prayers , they seem to be working. Joe, I will keep you posted and thanks again everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats Great News.. I will continue to have Conner & his family in my prayers

Anonymous said...

There is power in prayer. This is fabulous news. We'll continue to pray for Conner and Brooke.

Chimera said...

Thats awesome!I hope he starts a rapid recovery so he can return home...hospitals have got to be really scary for little children.

Anonymous said...

My prayers for Conner and his family. It is a hard time for all, and I send special hugs to the little boy along with my prayers.