Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Governor O'Malley Neglects To Re Appoint Wicomico County Liquor Board Members

In my article about the Liquor Dispensary Board earlier I forgot to mention a very important issue.

Would you believe the three main members running the board have yet to be appointed and or recognized by the Governor and have been serving on that board for the past year and a half without such an appointment?

It amazed me, this O'Malley guy. How long do you think a Democrat is going to keep these three Republicans on board once he finds out anyway?

So Governor O'Malley, what's the deal? Have you read my earlier article about all the laws these guys have been blatantly breaking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said that a long time ago O¿~ There should be two democrat's and one republican on that board when there is a democrat governor. I also said I wondered at all if he knew they existed.