Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Daily Times Telemarketers

Have you received a phone call recently from The Daily Times?

Friends of mine have. One of them told me they called and said they were trying to sell subscriptions to the Daily Times, would you be interested. They replied, No, I get all my news from Salisbury News, it's FREE!

They hung up.

If you get a call asking to subscribe, ask them what they'll pay YOU to get their paper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me if The Daily Times delivery vehicles are breaking the law when riding down the wrong side of the road while delivering papers with their high beams in your face? I take Nanticoke Road frequently in the early hours of the morning and it appears to be a drunk on the wrong side of the road. I then realized it was a car delivering Daily Times.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's breaking the law!

However, since the Times contracts out delivery, liability likely stays with the driver.