Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Single Men from Afghanistan to Be Resettled as Refugees in U.S.

Eastern refugees detained in Australia who have been approved for resettlement in the United States after President Trump failed to honor a commitment that he would terminate the refugee deal with the Oceania country.
Former President Obama signed the Australian-U.S. refugee deal during his last months in office — promising to take 1,250 Middle Eastern refugees off Australia’s hands.

The refugees – who are mostly adult males – are being held in detention centers on Manus Island and Nauru Island in Australia. Despite Trump’s original statement calling the deal “a dumb deal,” the president has now broken two long-promised campaign pledges: Throwing out deals that don’t benefit Americans and stopping the flow of foreign refugees.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you move them somewhere that poppies won't grow.

Anonymous said...

And they are going to rape our cattle and women. Nice move Keven Kamenetz.

Anonymous said...

I'll be passing through Illinois and I'm a fully licensed concealed carrier for Utah
and because Illinois doesn't allow me to carry if I get mugged I'm gonna sue the attorney general for not allowing me to defend myself in their state.....
I feel for Illinois residents I hope you can get
conceal carry passed.