Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 28, 2017

And So It Begins...

Well, I recently applied for a building permit for a new house. It was going to be 100 ft. tall and 400 ft. square at the base floor, with 12 gun turrets at various heights, and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment sound system.

It would have a parking lot for 200 cars and I was going to paint it green with pink trim.

Then I was gonna hire some idiot to stand on top of it and SCREAM as loud as he could three or four times a day.

The City Council told me: "Forget it... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! So, I re-sent in the application, but this time I called it a "Mosque Work starts on Monday.

And here is the best part: It's going to be tax exempt.

I love this country. It's the government that scares me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent comparison. Another government decision from idiots.

Anonymous said...

When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Friends if you don't think we are living in a tyranny today, you are dreaming.

Anonymous said...

Of course the same would happen with a church or a synagogue.

Selective outrage?