The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

NOI 1/1/17 Wicomico Apartment Fire Emory Court


Anonymous said...

Probably passed out cooking on New Year's like she passed out on the stairs of the building a few years back.

Anonymous said...

If you are a renter in a multiple apartment/duplex structure you should have renters is cheap.

Anonymous said...

It's too bad she was on the top floor. If she was on the bottom floor the constant flooding may have put the fire out.