Tuesday, January 03, 2017
Jack Russell needs emergency treatment after his mouth is glued shut
A Jack Russell dog needed emergency treatment after his mouth was glued shut when he bit into a shiny brochure through the letterbox.
Staff at Estcourt Vets in Devizes, Wiltshire, have issued a warning to dog owners after seven-year-old pooch Finlay was rushed into the practice unable to open his mouth.
The dog's owners, who do not wish to be identified, said their pet had chewed a glossy leaflet which had been delivered with their mail and was lying in the hall.
It is believed Finlay's saliva reacted with the shiny coating on the brochure's paper, creating a strong glue-like substance which welded his teeth completely shut within seconds.
at 1/03/2017 04:30:00 PM