Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Maryland Trump Supporter: They Switched My Vote to Hillary

Yet another report of vote flipping

A woman in Hollywood, Maryland is the latest in a number of early voters to claim that her ballot was switched to Hillary Clinton after she had tried to vote for Donald Trump.

Noting that she had seen reports on the news of votes being flipped, the woman said, “I went in and voted a straight Republican ticket and thank God I went back and checked and they had switched my vote from Trump to (Hillary).”

She said that she had to get the vote changed back by alerting election officials, who simply told her to vote for a second time.

“I went back the second time and made sure they didn’t change it,” she concluded.

More/Video

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the first vote nullified? If not, it effectively canceled her vote.

Anonymous said...

You beat me to it, 600, and how did she "Go back and check" her vote??? It's a paper ballot in
Maryland fed through a reader with no visual screen and no paper receipt.

How does one do that?

Anonymous said...

She's lying!!!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous said...

When I voted, I asked the lady at the scanner, how did i know if my vote went to my choices. Her answer "You cannot believe all you hear on TV". Later when her answer really sunk in I wished I had pursued her answer.

Anonymous said...

I agree with 7:28, I voted last Thursday, and it was a paper ballot that was scanned on both sides. I got a receipt, but there is no way of knowing if my vote was counted because there was no summary on it showing how my vote was cast. I also voted a straight republican ticket. I knew some of the election workers there. one of them works with me. I know him to be honest and of good character. I would hope the system is tested beforehand for accuracy.
Election night will be interesting!

Anonymous said...

Had the same concern ..current system allows no confirmation of what you selected. Bugs me still

Anonymous said...

Voted yesterday in Talbot County. We are using paper ballots feed into a counting machine once it is completed. Poll worker instructed me to watch the screen closely, as my ballot was read to assure it was recorded. I watched closely, but who the votes are recorded for did not appear. When I questioned that, the poll worker indicated that was by design for privacy. The whole situation could have been handled by turning the machine back to the wall or we can simply trust them to do the right thing, but we have all seen has that has turned out!

Anonymous said...

There is only way to be absolutely sure the election is honest and that is to mark a paper ballot with a pen and then count the votes by hand.Electronic devices can be rigged and of course they will be.

Anonymous said...

This is so disturbing.. everyone needs to check their ballot. These fools are trying to steal the election anyway they can..