Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

EX-FBI AGENT'S EPIC OPEN LETTER TO ERIC HOLDER STUNS ADMINISTRATION

Here is the letter:

K. Dee McCown
College Station, Texas
December 28, 2014

Attorney General Eric Holder

U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Dear Attorney General Holder,

It is unlikely that we met while I served in the FBI. That being said, we served at the Department of Justice (DOJ) during the same years and on the same “team” conceptually speaking. During my service in the FBI I worked with a number of U.S. Attorney Offices in the United States to include a tour at FBIHQ where I worked with the Department of Justice (Main) on a daily basis.

I begin my letter with this comment to highlight that I am not a bystander on the topic of law enforcement in the United States. I worked and managed a variety of federal investigations during my 12 years of service in the FBI, to include the management of several Civil Rights cases in the State of Texas. In fact, during my last tour in the Bureau, I was an FBI Supervisor responsible for managing federal investigations in nine (9) Texas counties, many of which were rural; in places where one would suspect racism to flourish given the narrative often pushed by Hollywood and urban progressive elites like yourself. I performed this mission diligently and under the close supervision of two FBI managers; an Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC) and Special Agent in Charge (SAC,) both of which happened to be African American and outstanding law enforcement professionals. I also performed this mission serving side by side with a variety of law enforcement agencies at the Federal, State and local level.

More

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holder can't even step down without lying - when was that photo-op?

Anonymous said...

Spot on!

Anonymous said...

Wow, and how do these people stay in office?

Anonymous said...

The officers were NOT LT's

Anonymous said...

2:15, in the words of your Hero, Hillary, "What differecne does it Make?"

Anonymous said...

WoW. What a letter!

Anonymous said...

Lying creates momentum and the need to lie further.I lied a lot as a child,but I wasn't smart enough to remember all of my lies so I got caught up.

Anonymous said...

A very precise assessment of these past occurrences, and a very exacting challenge to Eric Holder. He is truly just another race baiter like Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Jackson.

Great Letter; it should be the root of a Federal lawsuit!

Anonymous said...

A little long winded and at least one inaccuracy. He got his chance to vent and as usual, nothing will be done.

Anonymous said...

Huh? What is this writer's point?

Anonymous said...

Go back to sleep 7:45, you obviously only watch sportscenter or real housewives. Try Infowars or drudge report to get yourself up to speed.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Go back to sleep 7:45, you obviously only watch sportscenter or real housewives. Try Infowars or drudge report to get yourself up to speed.

January 8, 2015 at 9:40 PM

I guess I'll go back to sleep too. That letter was much ado about nothing.

Anonymous said...

Foolish response to an on going American tragedy that is the Obama presidency.

Anonymous said...

should have included "The late pathetic Sec State"