Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Is This What You Want For Your Next President?

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Could someone please tell me what the hell she just said?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Spanish?

Anonymous said...

Obfuscation - the highest level of political talk.

Anonymous said...

political double-talk

None said...

If you don't shake your head in confusion and say "what" after reading this, you might just be a libtard.

Anonymous said...

That called "Obama" speech.

Anonymous said...

She said "I have no accomplishments that I can recall"

Anonymous said...

Killer of Americans.

Anonymous said...

Amazing how politicians can literally talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Anonymous said...

I can translate this. What she's saying is "It was Bush's fault."

Anonymous said...

Her major accomplishment was continuing to do in-progress work and changing the mindset of the state department.

Anonymous said...

WHAT! She said nothing that means anything to anyone. But she thinks she did answer the question. SAD.map

Daddio said...

Gobbledygook.

Anonymous said...

lawyer speak for I ain't done nothin' but you can't tell it by my words. If you haven't noticed, all the pols talk like this!

Anonymous said...

she did blame Bush, albeit circumcuitously.

Anonymous said...

A lot of words with no actual substance....

But, "What Difference does it make?"!

Anonymous said...

I see a female Harry Reid.