Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Defense Urged to Fire Ex-Muslim Iran Expert

A former Iranian CIA operative, now an expert lecturer with the Defense Department, is being targeted by the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Muslim Brotherhood front group, because he “renounced Islam and began the quest to find the real God.”

CAIR, based in Washington, D.C., is calling on the Defense Department to fire Reza Kahlili, a frequent contributing writer to WND, in part, a press release from the group states, because he became a Christian and revealed his change of faith in a commentary in WND.

“They actually cite my change of faith as a principal reason for targeting me,” Kahlili told WND in a phone interview. “I thought once I left Iran for America I wouldn’t have to worry about that kind of persecution.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" “I thought once I left Iran for America I wouldn’t have to worry about that kind of persecution.”"

Then go back and announce that you are gay, a$$hole. See how much better you are treated in your hometown and think about whether you really want to leave it for this awful place. There have been many immigrants before you that brought change but it was a result of their contributions, not demands. Government did NOT make them successful, they did in spite of what Obama is telling everyone.