Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Today Marks My 4th Month Living In Salisbury Maryland



When you have to make the move I made you might as well make it a HOME. These images, (by any means) do not show just how unbelievably nice it is here at 304 W. Main Street.

I have spent quite a few years rebuilding the apartments to a point in which everything is new. The biggest questions I've received are as follows.

1. Are you really living in Salisbury. Yes, I moved here on March 24th 2012.

2. What do the apartments look like in your building. Each apartment, (3 of them) are loft apartments in which the Master Bedrooms overlook the entire downstairs and really enhances all of the stained glass windows throughout the building.

3. If the Mayors job only pays $25,000.00 a year, why would you even think of running. Well, for one, it's clearly not for the money. To me it's more about the challenge. My views, (business views) are quite different from the current and former administration. My employee management skills are far better and combined I firmly believe we can finally come together as a team and make Salisbury a much better place to live and work.

4. Does your Wife really support you making this move. Yes, absolutely. First of all, my Wife comes to visit me at lunch time every weekday. We get to spend almost an hour a day sitting one on one spending quality time together. My Wife knows my business skills and firmly believes I can make the right difference Salisbury hasn't seen in many years.

5. The biggest question is, isn't your home in Delmar your main residence. No, it is not. I/We own a home in Delmar. We also own a home in Ocean City, property in Willards, Powellville and Pittsville. When I chose to move to Salisbury and change my residence my main residence became Salisbury Maryland.

6. Why is your truck registered in Delaware. As many of you know, I own quite a few vehicles. One of my vehicles is registered to 304 W. Main Street Salisbury, Maryland. I am perfectly within my legal rights.

I am well within the time frame to qualify as a Mayoral Candidate and it is my full intention to file as such a candidate.

I hope this answers your questions and feel free to ask more if you like.

22 comments:

LadyLiddy said...

Really beautiful Joe!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous apartment!! someone has some wonderful decorating skills!

Anonymous said...

Great apartment!

Anonymous said...

Nice spread.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful place.

Anonymous said...

I like the couches. Good look. Very classic.

Anonymous said...

No ashtrays???

JoeAlbero said...

No ashtrays. I do not smoke cigars upstairs.

Anonymous said...

That apartment looks great. If it had a yard, I'd want to live there!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't looked lived in to me. You are a fraud, we have the proof.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 1:33, aka Jim Ireton, nothing will ever satisfy you, will it.

I'll tell you what Jimmy. You just go and prove I don't live here because that's what it's going to come down to anyway. I have all the evidence I need to prove I do and you have nothing.

See you at the polls.

Anonymous said...

Some time ago a local magazine published a pictoral of a plaza residence.It was'nt a bit nicer,if as nice as yours.

Anonymous said...

can we see the kitchen?

Anonymous said...

Joe, I'm no lawyer, but do you have to spend every nite in this apartment to prove you reside in Salisbury? I don't spend every nite in my home.

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah

NO ONE CARES

Anonymous said...

Sweet bed! Is that a full?

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 3:34, Queen

Anonymous said...

Carpetbagger. You have no idea the mess you have created for yourself. You will be exposed. You know what they say...give them enough rope... Well Matt & Mike did just that. Stick a fork in yourself, you are done.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 4:44, Oh my, maybe I should run to my attorney, NOT!

Will you guys just grow up and accept the fact that I'm a qualified candidate for Mayor and a citizen of DSalisbury.

Do you really think Matt Maciarello and Mike Lewis would actually abuse their power on something so foolish.

Thanks for the laugh though.

Anonymous said...

Those apartments are pimp Joe! Are any available for rent? A friend of mine works downtown and is looking for a place close to work.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 9:03, thank you. However, I do not rent the apartments. I remodeled them as an investment for down the road.

Anonymous said...

I've read your plans for downtown,which are great.In my opinion the plaza could lean in the high end residential direction.These photo's of the inside of your place will encourage some to invest in the residential aspect and others to rennovate for their own residence.So much potential for developement in any direction.