Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Five Tee Shirts Gone Today


Today has been a hectic day. I've had more traffic through my doors than any other day that I can remember and it's not over yet. Fernando Guerrero is back in Town and also plans on stopping by.

Nevertheless, the tee shirts are flying out the door every day. We've got an incredible selection, (FOR NOW) so if you'd like to swing by we have some tie dye shirts and all sorts of sizes now available.

Again, thank you for all the support.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least on WBOC today you had a picture and audio and got your point heard..Jims didnt even have audio...which is ok

Anonymous said...

Part of Joe's audio was gone also, I noticed and was really upset not to have heard every word.

Anonymous said...

Dang, who's dem girls?

Anonymous said...

They are TIE dye :) You tie them in a knot and dye them.

Jack K Richards said...

Joe, they ain't old enuf to vote!!!But look good advertising

Anonymous said...

If either of those two is a registered Salisbury voter, I'll eat my hat.

Anonymous said...

Look like a couple SU students to me.

Anonymous said...

What a couple of Cuties!

Anonymous said...

@ 3:00 pm. Start eating your hat! lol