Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Lost Dog


Good Morning Mr. Albero,

I was wondering if you would place this on sbynews.com for me. Our dog, Bebe, has been missing since Sunday afternoon from the Orchard Road area of Berlin. However, he may have possibly been seen on Tuesday on Fooks Road in Salisbury. He is a white male, mixed breed with lab being the dominant breed. He is approx. 6 years old and weigh 65 lbs. He also has a purple tongue. He is a nice dog and very trusting. He seldom barks. We are missing our canine family member so much and would like to have him back home. I would appreciate it if you would post his picture for me please. I can be reached at 410-726-1631.

Thank you.

Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live on Fooks Rd in Salisbury and not seen this dog, unless he was seen on the dirt rd part of Fooks, You might want to contact in Wicomico Human Society, for they are located off of Fooks Rd. Hope you find your dear pet safe and sound.