Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Look Who Came To Visit SBYNews Today


Eric Ludwig stopped in today to say hello and get us up to speed on his recovery. This is a very lucky man. He was told that only 1 out of 10,000 men his age survive such a thing, I'll let him give details if he so chooses.

Nevertheless, Eric will not be back until February. He's taking time to heal and gain his strength. He may also only be working on an appointment basis only in the beginning, we'll see.

It was great to see him and he truly is doing well. So you know, Eric has quit smoking for good and has no intention of going back.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks great for someone who has had to go through what he has. Glad that he has quit smoking; that is a crucial part of his recovery. Best wishes, Eric.

Anonymous said...

Great news!! God bless you Eric, have a speedy recovery!

JLW said...

Looks like that's when I get my haircut then.

Tim Chaney said...

Best wishes Eric! Good to hear you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

This is great news. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Eric!

Anonymous said...

You met Ben Roethlisberger? That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

He looks great, Joe.
While you've got him there, reach up and turn his hat around for him... :-)

Anonymous said...

May you continue on a speedy recovery. Think of all the money you will save by not smoking. It's been 3 years for me and I feel sure I've save at least $5,000 and that is a conservative figure.

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Info Joe, and ERIC take your time coming back b/c on your return you will be packed with clients!

Anonymous said...

Eric, great to see you on your feet brother! We miss you man, but make sure you take as much time as needed before coming back. I will wait patiently for you to return. I pray for you and your wife everyday. Take care.

Steve said...

I had no idea I am in shock! I was going to head there for a haircut tomorrow. Get well soon Eric glad you are doing better!!!

Anonymous said...

Who's taller?