Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Harley To Recall More Than 308,000 Motorcycles

DETROIT (AP) - Harley-Davidson is recalling about 308,000 motorcycles to fix a switch problem that can cause failure of the brake lights and possibly even the rear brakes themselves.

The company says in government documents that brake light switches can be exposed to too much heat from the exhaust system. The brake lights can fail, and the problem also can cause fluid leaks and the loss of rear brakes.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your bike before each ride. It only takes a few minutes. Could save you later.

Anonymous said...

Typical Harley Davidson crap they are not worth what they charge for one and i hate to say it but the Japanese bikes are made to far superior standards and have far less problems

Anonymous said...

I think you have to own a Harley to appreciate one. Never had as much fun riding the Japanese bikes as I've had riding my Harley!

Anonymous said...

No thanks. I love my legs too much. I have them insured just as Kathleen Turner does.