Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Couples Are Splitting Up ...But Living Together?


A few years back, two of my married family members decided to end their relationship. But they chose not to end their marriage. They stayed on the same health insurance plan and, though they lived in two separate houses, they attended family functions together.
He mowed her lawn, she visited his elderly mother. They remained, in a sense, best friends and legal spouses, even though they were technically very much apart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sinful, just sinful. What is this world coming to, everyone living in sin.

Anonymous said...

Probably what i should have done! I see her more now than when i was married and am still footing some of the bills. Think of how much I could have saved and my house would be a lot cleaner too!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, but I get to play golf everyday and hang out with my buddies. Life is wonderful, no
more Bitching.

Anonymous said...

Any privileges included?

Anonymous said...

I think it is a awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

It will never work if it was a passionate relationship. Tried to do it with my x until the divorce was filed and he would not stay out of my business. Luckily, they removed him or one of us would have killed the other one.