Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tom & Nikki McGuire Get Spanked In The Delmar Election

Both McGuire's received the lowest amount of votes proving AGAIN that no one in that Town want anything to do with these two. In fact, neither one of them even showed up at City Hall to get the voting results. Who can blame them. Maybe they saw my vehicle outside and decided it might not be such a good idea to come in.

While some of you may think I'm personally being harsh on these two, try sitting here day in and day out moderating comments on Salisbury News and reject hundreds of comments per day, knowing where many of them come from even though they're anonymous.

After doing this for as many years as I have, believe me, each person has a sort of fingerprint to their words and we know, (in most cases) who is behind them. McGuire doesn't even realize what he does in every one of his comments that immediately calls for a reject. Not much different from JR sending in comments and we catch him every time.

When a couple wish a young child dead dealing with a disease like cancer and demand their letter to me get published, well, I think you can get a pretty good idea what these people are all about.

We'd like to congratulate tonight's winners and thank them for their will to serve Delmar. Many will sleep well tonight knowing these two are out of the race. Those who are left seem to be very honorable people and at least from this point forward the candidates can stay on topic.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Bozo and his hooker lost! Hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hope I left more than a fingerprint. Hell I may not be done yet.

Anonymous said...

I doubt he's learned his lesson, but you can't continually bash people that are good people and not have it come back and bite you. He talked all kinds of trash against James Henderson and Bunky Luffman. These two guys are good people. If you disagree with them on something then disagree and leave the unwarranted personal attacks alone.

This Primary was a rejection of both of the McGuire's for all of the drama they have caused over the years and their never ending negativity.

I only hope that those people who came to your blog and saw these people for what they are also see that Delmar CLEARLY rejects them.

Anonymous said...

Ex-Mayor Howard Dickerson said of Tom McGuire, "I think he is one of the best candidates for Commissioner." Delmar needs to remember this when they read and listen to this guy talk about issues in Delmar.

Anonymous said...

yes i am a Delmar resident, i did go vote and yes i slept better knowing they lost. We don't need people like that being in a public office of any kind. They never show up for anything. I don't know why they even want those jobs. Congrats to the winners. Now lets see what happens in November. I hope now like you said they can focus on whats important.

Anonymous said...

I would have to hear it out of someones mouth regarding the death of a child before I judge a person
on hear say. Just my opinion. I don't know these people and have
only read whats on this blog.If the time is right the next time I
see Rob I will ask him his thoughts on this.

Joseph Albero said...

anonymous 7:42, We have provided the letter numerous times written by Nikki. It is NOT what Joe says, it is what SHE said.

Anonymous said...

Jerry's Kids...lol

Anonymous said...

Ex-Mayor Howard Dickerson probably felt Tom was a good candidate only because Tom likes to bitch and complain about everything positive that happens in Delmar. Howard usually does the same thing, so they're like two peas in a pod.