Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lost Cat: Update

Joe – Can you put this on your blog? I faithfully check your blog and know that you have been able to help so many people find their lost pets. During the storm Saturday night, in the middle of the night a big gust of wind hit our utility room door and busted the deadbolt and lock and the door flew open. It frightened our cat, Jack, and he ran out and we have not been able to find him since. We live on Taney Ave in Salisbury. He is a big male tabby cat that is declawed. Unfortunately, he did not have his collar and tag on because I had just had him groomed and bathed at Michelle’s Pretty Paws and had not put them back on him yet. He is a house cat and has NO claws and I am really worried about him. I love him so much – he is like my child. Please if anyone sees a cat that fits this description. Thanks so much.

UPDATE:

Joe -
  
My cat was on my doorstep when we got up this morning. He was ready to come home I guess. I want to thank you and all those who called me and said prayers for his safe return. You  are the greatest, Joe, and so are your viewers.
                                                                                          
Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what color is this TABBY cat? Grey? Tan? And will he answer to Jack? or Kitty?

Anything you can tell us would be helpful. We'll be looking.

Anonymous said...

He is a grey tabby with white stomach, white paws and white under his neck. He is fairly large but gentle and would not hurt a flea. He will respond to the name Jack. Please help me find him.

Anonymous said...

My cat has escaped a few times, and every time he comes back, certainly by dinner time!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time he has ever left. I have had him for a year and I was just sick with worry but when I heard him meowing this morning when I got out of bed, that was such a joyful sound. Thanks everyone for all your thoughts!