Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 01, 2011

Casey Anthony Ordered Back To Orlando In Check Fraud Case

(CNN) -- A Florida judge on Monday signed amended court documents mandating that Casey Anthony return to Orlando to serve a year of probation stemming from her check fraud conviction.

"From my reading of this, she should be reporting to probation in Orlando probably within 72 hours," Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said in signing the documents, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

More

3 comments:

Jack K Richards said...

I can only hope that there was a condition that she now leave the State and she is incarcerated for probation violation. That girl is true scum and am ashamed that she is from my adopted State. When I see her smiling I would love to rip her face off Grrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Wonder if she will show

Anonymous said...

Send her back to jail.