Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 19, 2010

FIVE GUYS NOW OPEN

Five Guys Burgers & Fries now open as of 11am today! Located at White Marlin Mall between Marshall's & Michael's.

I personally went there at noon today with the husband. Ordered, ate, and out the door in less than 30 minutes. The food was consistent with 65th St and Rehobeth restaurants. Burger was fresh, hot and juicy. Fries were crisp and not greasy.

Anyone else go today? Tell me what you thought...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went last week. It took forever to get my order, while people who came in after me got theirs and left. It's hard to digest an $8+ hamburger and fries, and they were just so-so quality. I go by there several times a day and don't see them doing much business. They may not last.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I've been there 3 times since they opened and it has been very busy each time. And of course the food was awesome as it is at every Five Guys I've been in from Myrtle Beach to D.C.
Mr. Albero, I get that you did not like the burger and veggie sandwich you had in Salisbury but I don't think it's necessary to post a comment on your own blog.

Anonymous said...

I have been to the one in Salisbury once, and it will be my only time. $11 for a burger, fries, and a drink plus 15 min. at least to get the food only to have such a soggy mess of a burger that I used not less than 20 napkins to keep wiping off my arms.

Anonymous said...

Yay another chain restaurant...