Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lost Dog UPDATE: REUNITED


Dear Joe,

HI my name is Joyce. My dog Vinnie has been missing from our house on Rayne Rd in Willards MD since last night. If anyone has seen him PLEASE call me at 410-603-4379. Vinnie is a 10yr old great dane. As seen in the picture he is a very large dog and is very sweet.

Vinnie is my sons best friend. Vinnie was wearing a red collar when we last seen him. Please if anyone has any information please call us we are worried sick about him.

Thank you to everyone and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As big as he is I should be able to see him from Delmar.

Chriso12385 said...

that's no dog that's a horse. I will keep a look out for him joe