Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

3rd Friday Event


Joe,


It was nice to see you out and about this past Third Friday.


I have attached the photo I took of you. I like the way you can read "you've been blogged" in the reflection behind you :)


Here is the link to view all the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/smdiphotography1/sets/72157624321267242/


It would be great if you could post the link. I am the official Third Friday photographer, and if we had a website I would post them there. Since you are so heavily involved with downtown and it's happenings, I thought maybe you could throw me a bone.


Jamie Heater and I are working to get as much positive publicity about Third Friday as possible, all politics aside. Posting the photos of people having a good time and some booths would be beneficial for all.


I am NOT selling the photos, anyone who's photo I took at Third Friday need only contact me (SMDiPhotography@Gmail.com) and I will send them a digital copy of their photo!


Thanks Joe and SBY news!-


Sincerely,-Stephen DiCarlo


SMDi Photography

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen, thanks for your dedication to 3rd Friday.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Thank you for such a nice community service, Mr. DiCarlo, and rising above petty nonsense.

Nancy DiCarlo said...

Great Job Stephen
Love,
Mom

Stephen said...

aw mom, your so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Good pic Joe!

Anonymous said...

Joe you are such a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Those are some of the best images ive seen taken on the eastern shore... and im a professional photographer!