Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Get 20% Off At Coldstone Creamery

It's been blazin' in New York all day. I've got two Vornados on me, a minimal amount of clothing, and I'm wearing a coldpack on my head. So, in the spirit of temperature abatement, I am delighted to share this printable 20% off anything coupon for Cold Stone Creamery, which I would totally use if everything on their menu didn't have a gazillion calories. [via Dealnews]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't figured out how they still in business, rent $2500 a month, electric $300 a month, 2 employees @ 10 hrs a day, 7 days a week $1260 wages + $800 taxes/workers comp etc, $150 business insurance, $50 a month phones, etc, etc well over $5000 a month in expenses = $166.67 per day = about 56 ice creams per day at $3 profit each just to break even. And there's plenty more expenses, as in like trash removal, city taxes, common area fees, advertising, etc.

Anonymous said...

11:35 I totally agree with you. I am fascinated every time I go by there and still see them open. My guess is that they have many other businesses and this dog is an offset or a funnel.