Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Folks, If There Was Ever A Post I Wanted You To Read, This One Is It

This morning we Posted an article that is extremely important and may not be getting the attention it deserves.

The Post is titled, Joe Vallario Set To Kill Child Predator Laws With No Committee Vote

Please read this article as it has everything to do with Sarah Foxwell and our local Delegates attempt to strengthen sex offender laws in the state of Maryland.

Once I learned of this article last night I contacted Delegate Jim Mathias and he immediately alarmed the rest of the Delegates of this information and assures me that they are on it. He also stated that they tied 254 & 963 together so it wouldn't just disappear.

For the thousands of people who participated in the Sarah Foxwell search, please follow up on the first comment to this Post. "I would like to ask everyone to call 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3488. Mr. Vallario CAN NOT bury this bill, because we had to bury Sarah."

10 comments:

Scott Phoebus said...

I tried calling from a MD. cell, and a De. home number it would not let me get through.

Anonymous said...

Just another example of Gov't gone wrong. Once in office...these clowns only look out for themselves and their cronies ignoring what's best for the folks they are suppose to represent. Everyday there's another murder/kidnapping on the national news of a child involving one of these sick people and it's not PC to call them what they are.

Anonymous said...

Exactly 10:29... But why is it that soo many parents still leave their children with people they don't hardly know?

joealbero said...

anonymous 12:09, how would you know? I'm sorry but that statement just makes no sense. Do YOU leave your children with people you hardly know? In fact, do you actually have children?????

I'd really like to hear your answer on that. You act as if most parents couldn't care less about their kids.

Anonymous said...

We send our children to school each year and surley their are people we don't know their or the students. Just go back and read about some of the treachers they have gotten for child molesting, but yet we have to send our children to school, and buy the time it comes out, it's too late for that child.So yes we sometimes I have to leave out children with someone we don't know.

tedh said...

Here he is if you want to get a look at him.

http://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/06hse/html/msa12315.html

His email: joseph.vallario@house.state.md.us

Anonymous said...

I called the 800 number from a MD land line. I spoke to his secretary ,she took me info and said he would call me back. Should I hold my breath ????

Anonymous said...

I just called from my cell phone and got a voicemail. I left a message but I told them I would be calling back until I heard from a live person!

countrygirl@heart

Anonymous said...

Here it is folks, this is what I've been preaching, I hate Republicans, of course the only thing I hate worse are Democrats.

Democrats like

Conway and Mathias

are the guys that vote to keep guys like this in charge of committee positions.

Then they come back and say how outnumbered they are and they are trying to protect us.

Get this through your skulls

Miller and Busch who RUN the Democratic party in Maryland are the Reid and Pelosi of this state.

Now who are you going to vote for?

Are you getting it yet Joe?

Anonymous said...

Let's bury Vallario instead!