Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

IMPORTANT LOST DOG POST

Mr. A, about 12:30 this afternoon my 79 year old mothers dog went missing. She lives at the corner of Esham and Old Ocean City Road. It's a small poodle white, he is about 18 years old. He can't see or hear well cause of age. His name is "Peppie".

The hard thing about this is my mother went to look for him and saw him on Esham Road. She then went back and told my brother. He left to go get Peppie, when he came back our Mom was gone.

After looking in the area for over an hour (knowing our Mom can't walk long or far) we called the Police to help us. Before the police got there we got a call from one of her neighbors that his dog had attacked her and he had taken her to PRMC. She may have to have skin grafts on her lower left leg.

What I need help with is Peppie. This is my Moms dog, she loves this dog and he has never and I mean never left his yard before. I feel like animals do maybe he went off to die and didn't want Mom to see this. PLEASE, if anyone sees him please me at 443-359-2599. Please help me bring Peppie home. map

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a horrible situation. I hope the mother comes through as best as possible and someone is able to locate the dog.

Anonymous said...

our thoughts and prayers are with your family and your mom!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! From the bottom of my heart. millie

cathy said...

wow that's horrible! talk about a day from hell. best wishes to your mom & i hope you can find her friend.

Anonymous said...

I really hope you can find your Mom's dog and I pray that your Mom will have a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

We will pray someone kind will find your dog & return it to your Mother. Please keep the site informed.

Anonymous said...

What a sad story. The best of luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all, I just talked to Mom and she is worried about Peppie. He is John's AKA "MUSCEL"s dog that he took to East Side Mens Club almost every week,Please find him for my Mom. She goes Thursday to see if she needs a skin grafy.Thank you all
Millie Pekala

Chimera said...

Good luck finding the dog but most importantly I wish your mother a swift recovery.

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your Mom. I hope Peppie is found and that will assist your Mother's recovery!

Anonymous said...

What a heart-wrenching story! We will pray for you, your Mom and Peppie.

Wish we could go out right now and look for the dog. :-(

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Millie - prayers going up for your family. Please do let us know the outcome.

(Thanks again Joe for this service, where else could people get immediate help?)

Anonymous said...

Praying for your mom and her health. That's too bad about what happened. Hope Peppie comes home soon too!

Anonymous said...

Millie, my heart goes out to you! Like everyone else I will keep you in my prayers. I hope someone will find the dog, return it to you; it is soooo important to your mother. I am sure she will be okay if surgery is necessary... and Peppie will help both of you through this.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the sad time this will be for you Mother and Dog, and the family. My prayers go out to you.

Anonymous said...

Please send an update and let everyone know if Peppie came home and how your Mom is doing. Prayers are with you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you all know that my Mom is doing ok. We will know tomorrow if she will need a skin graft. As for her dog Peppie, he hasn't made it home yet. We are still going out looking for him, we did checked under the porch with no luck. Thank you all for you prays and warm thoughts. Mr. A. a big thank you is not enough, but thank you. Millie