Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Juvenile Arrest For Rape 1st

Location: Westville Road, Hartly, DE

Date of Occurrence: Monday, January 4th, 2010, at approximately 8:00 pm

Suspect: Antrell D. Smack, 16 years old, of Hartly, DE

Resume: Troop 3 Detectives are currently investigating the Rape of a 13 year old female victim, in Hartly, DE. The victim told her mother on Tuesday night
that Antrell D. Smack forced her to perform sexual acts on him while they were in the house together Monday evening.

Upon becoming aware of the incident the victim’s mother immediately contacted the State Police. Troopers from Troop 3 responded to the residence and transported the victim’s mother, the 13 year old female victim, and Antrell D. Smack to Troop 3.

Troop 3 Detectives interviewed the 13 year old female victim about the facts of the case in the presents of her mother. The investigation revealed that Antrell D. Smack has been living in the Westville Road home as a foster child. The victim told detectives that on Monday night she was in the Westville Road home, when Antrell D. Smack called for her from another room in the house. The victim stated when she entered the room Antrell D. Smack forced her to perform sexual acts on him.

Upon Detectives completing the interview with the victim, Antrell D. Smack was formally charged with, Rape 1st (f), and Indecent Exposure 1st (m). Antrell D. Smack was committed to the Stevenson House in lieu of $21,000 secured bail.

The investigation is still ongoing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame! This mother was trying to give him a better life and look at the thanks she got! Now she has a child of her own that will need professional help. To the mother....your attempt at a good deed will not go unnoticed. Hold you baby tight and just pray you still have her. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I agree 6:28,you have a very good valid point!What in the h-ll is going on with people these past few weeks,I mean come on what is it with people wanting to do these kind of things lately?iIt must be the full moon bringing out all of these wolves!

Anonymous said...

Now we know why his parents didn't want this animal.

Anonymous said...

wow 8:50. that was harsh

Anonymous said...

With all due respect 9:46, I am a 50 year old female who concoured the deamond in my childhood (8-18yrs.) It's not that this is an all of a sudden horrendous crime, it's more likely that those of us that are 40,50 and even 60yr old are speaking up and taking control of what we couldn't do those many years ago. Yes I needed therapy, and through that I grew the Kahoonas to speak up and not let that happen to my children....Some good does come from bad. And now that there are so many of us survivors out there, we can say enough is enough. So unfortunately, until these perverts get the message that they can not hide, because we WILL FIND them, sadly it will happen....But let me assure you, God was and will be there to see all of us through. I certainly don't want to in any way demished what happen to Our Little Angel Sarah, but during my ordeal I had wished so hard for God to take me away. I am a lucky one, instead when I was 19 He sent me an incredible man to marry. But believe me when I say these a$$hole WILL burn in hell as my stepfather is now.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Thank you for letting me be heard. I have been reading your blog since this past spring and I got to tell, even though I don't personally know, You are a good man and your blog means a lot to so many
Again, Thank you
10:33

Anonymous said...

10:33 my heart goes out to you. I pray nothing but good things come to you.

Anonymous said...

6:28 PM I agree!
9:46 PM I agree That was harsh!
My prayers go out to the mother and lil girl