Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Does The Future Hold For Mayoral Candidate In Delmar


In the near future I'll release an audio of Mr. McGuire leaving a message on my answering service where he defends his Wife's actions and then makes suggestive threats where I should watch my back.

While Mr. McGuire continues to squirm and his Wife formally filed to remove herself from the Council Race today, it doesn't look good for this wanna be candidate. Flyer's are circulating all over Delmar denouncing Mr. McGuire.

Now if you thought his Wife had poor spelling and grammar, wait till you get a load of his fine work, he's even worse. This couple makes me look like I went to Harvard!

The Town of Delmar has never buzzed like it has been these past two days. In fact, I hear Howard from the Dustpan received numerous comments on the subject and I welcome Howard to make contact with me and I will happily forward him the direct e-mail sent to me by Nikki. What I Posted was in fact word for word and for those people who asked to see a copy, they can confirm its authenticity, just as Howard can, should he request a copy.

Let me go on the record right here and now and state, my guess would be that this will be the greatest voter turn out Delmar has ever had and or the best it has seen in many years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, i will be at the polls in november for the vote. What a scary couple. Who would think there could be such evil living in such a small town. Now I see the importance of voting in local elections.

doug wilkerson said...

He should remove himself from the race and save the town as well as himself the humiliation.

Anonymous said...

i agree with ya doug....i live in Delmar and ive seen no flyers.....get them this way...oh and by the way i live on chestnut st.....

Anonymous said...

I don't think this will create a larger voter turnout in Delmar.
Most of the people who complain in Delmar don't even vote.
Howard has on his blog that he's gonna let you run with this one and you get the glory.
As much as I hate seeing negative stuff on Delmar, I truly believe that this couple needed to be called on the carpet. They both have no business running for any type of political office much less being involved with any of the groups around Delmar who do so much to support the town.

Anonymous said...

I DO believe it will generate a greater turn out. EVERYONE is talking about this. I live on the street and have talked to MANY MANY people who will be there in Nov to vote against these people!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone is seeing what his neighbors have had to put up with for years. He has been harrasing my family almost since the day he moved in. None of this comes as a surprise to us.