Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Delmar Mayoral Candidate Tom McGuire Freaks Out


Not only did I peg this guy perfectly, he's now been contacting everyone who is using their name on the Blog and attacking them verbally and calling me a liar. He's stating that I cut up his Wife's e-mail and not telling the whole story. Then he claimed she didn't even write it, it's not her e-mail address.

OK Tom, I didn't Post her e-mail address. I didn't want her getting a ton of threatening e-mail messages from the many thousands of pissed off people.

This afternoon I was at an office in Salisbury when my phone rang. The gentleman on the phone used a deep voice and said, "would you like a one on one interview with Mr. Tom McGuire?" I replied, WHO? He said, "Tom McGuire, would you like a one on one interview with him." I said, is that you Tom? He hesitated and then said, "yeah, do you want to interview me, or not." I said, what don't you understand about my telling you to NEVER contact me again or I'd have you arrested. He replied, "WBOC & WMDT are interviewing me today, do you want to talk to me one one one or not."

I contacted WMDT & WBOC and quite frankly they want nothing to do with this S.O.B.. Tom has also been contacting the people who have commented using their name and is harassing them and LYING to them, trying to make excuses for the letter his Wife sent me. Folks, I'd watch out for this guy if I were you. Remember when I said he's the type who would jump out of the bushes asking why you haven't paid your taxes, like a Bounty Hunter would. Well..............

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh . . .

Some of us may be pansies. Some of us may be scardey-cats. But most of us are SMART enough to comment anonymously.

Why are you so negative against people who wish to make comments, but wish to maintain their security and privacy. It is like telling people who wish to remain private in their life, they don't have a right to comment.

To you credit Joe, you do publish anonymous posts. Just try to remember why some of us want to remain . . . anonymous.

doug wilkerson said...

Ill talk one on one with you Tom, we can walk back in the field so we have some privacy.

Anonymous said...

well.....and

Anonymous said...

I think they both have some serious "ISSUES"

They need to get in touch with reality

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's trying to set a trap and arrange a beat down for you Joe. What a loser. You don't have a shot at becoming mayor so walk away now before you bring more attention to yourself and family. Go away quietly. It's whats in your best interest.

Anonymous said...

i still dont have a flyer yet....ppl that dont read this blog need to know whats going on....get to cracking on those.....get the ppl informed...

Anonymous said...

Gee I called that one when I saw his crazy butt on tv yesterday...

Anonymous said...

I posted with my name and he has not contacted me. Maybe that's for the best; I would love to confront these two worthless pathetic excuses for life in person.

Anonymous said...

The drama is hillarious.

Anonymous said...

I think it is the tail wagging the dog.

Chimera said...

This is EXACTLY why I use a "pen name" to post to blogs.There are alot of unhinged people out there walking among us.

Anonymous said...

after what he is now doing to the delmar fire department, i am glad that he lost the election. You can tell from his actions that he is out of touch with the spirit of delmar