Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Veterans Fight To Keep 75-yr. Old Mojave Desert Memorial Cross


WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY? WE, THE PEOPLE ARE LOSING OUR RIGHTS A LITTLE AT A TIME AND ARE LETTING THESE SO CALLED CONGRESSMAN STICK IT TO US. THEY DON'T CARE - THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN WELFARE AND POWER. IT'S TIME WE ALL WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. WE'LL LOOK OUT OUR WINDOW SOME DAY AND SEE A DIFFERENT FLAG WAVING OVEROUR SOIL.

WE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO PREVENT THIS MEMORIAL FROM BEING TORN DOWN.

ACLU insanity EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD SEE THIS VIDEO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only should every American see this video, they should go to the website www.donttearmedown.com and sign the petition to stop this insanity. All because of one jerk who "may" drive through the state and get offended. Well I'm offended and I didn't even have to drive to Oregon to get that way. I am so sick of this mess. I don't try to shove my "religion" down anybody's throat but I am sick of people shoving their "non-religion" down mine.

Mike said...

This post has been up for 12 hours now and I can't understand why there has been neither comment on this!!!! Tearing down this cross because one man said that he MAY drive down from Oregon and MIGHT be offended is totally ridiculous!!!! And as far as the courts agreeing with this guy is just beyond me!!!! I may just drive to Oregon and find this idiot offensive!!!! I wonder what the courts would do about that??? It's just another step toward disaster for this country!!! If Obama was any kind of American (which we all know he isn't!!!) he would step in and put a halt to this ignorance!!!!