Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 26, 2009

A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU

I already knew I was dumber than the fifth graders... but now it's the preschoolers??

Which way is the bus below traveling?

To the left or to the right?

Can't make up your mind?
Look carefully at the picture again.

Still don't know?

Pre-schoolers all over the United States
were shown this picture and asked the same question.
90% of the pre-schooler's gave this answer.
"The bus is traveling to the left."

When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling to the left?"

They answered:

"Because you can't see the door to get on the bus."


How do you feel now ???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that another trick question? With my hands of course!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reality check this morning, Joe. I'll go thru the day fully aware that I don't know much....lol...those around me who usually think I'm a knowitall will appreciate your efforts!

Anonymous said...

wow, i feel pretty dumb

Anonymous said...

to the right. the right side of the bus is raised a bit higher than the left suggesting this is where the engine is held.

Anonymous said...

South?

Moon Willow said...

I looked at and thought immediately that it was going to the left, but didn't know why I had that impression. I've been educated by pre-schoolers! Out of the mouths of babes...

Anonymous said...

you are looking at the back of the bus