Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Conn. Church Creates Stir With Gay Exorcism Video

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) - A Connecticut church has outraged gay rights advocates by posting a video of members performing an apparent exorcism of a teen's "homosexual demons."

The 20-minute video was posted on YouTube before it was taken down.

Gay youth advocate Robin McHaelen (mih-KAY'-lehn) says the video appears to show abuse. She says she plans to report it to the Connecticut Department of Children and Families.

GO HERE to see more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homosexuality, like adultery, fornication, and other sexual perversions are demonic. Marriage between a man and woman is the only way to go. Why sin when God has already created a means of attaining love (emotional and physical) and friendship?

P.S. I anticipate many comments joking about ex-spouses or how marriage is horrible, etc. I've never found those jokes funny, even when done in jest. My wife is the love of my life and I don't find the humor in belittling the institution of marriage in anyway. In my opinion, simple jokes from simple people.

Anonymous said...

How would the Muslim society deal with gays ?

Anonymous said...

The gay demons name is Lance !

Chimera said...

Hey Anita Bryant-get over your d*mn self.Homosexuality cannot be "cured".I do not give excuses for it nor do I agree with it but who died and left you the boss of determining who goes to hell?

Anonymous said...

9:23
I actually came across a video of them being hanged because they were gay. I was SO not expecting to see what I saw. I was curious to see how many people would watch something like that and their reactions. It was not your typical hanging. Where they pull out the bottom and down they go. They started them on the ground and hoisted them into the air to hang them. Once I realized what was going on I clicked it off.