Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Would YOU Like To Contribute To Salisbury News?

Bloggers are a rare breed of people, to say the least. Some are very creative, some are very verbose, some are journalistic, some are gossip, some are very political, some are very funny but most of all, most are very short term.

While many Bloggers intent is to start a Blog and have it last forever, things change in life and the next thing we know they're gone. That's what makes Salisbury News so unique.

I happen to be in a unique position where I can dedicate full time to this Blog and after almost 4 years I have proven to outlast most everyone out there. If I can be so bold I'd add, we're growing every day while others who have been around for quite a while only reach around 80 to 100 people a day.

When things start to dry up with certain Contributors, I like to open the door to others in the hope they can join a winning team and make a positive difference in our communities.

If you're interested in being considered, please contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com. I'd especially like to get someone involved from SU. There's so much Salisbury can learn from someone from within. I'd very much like to welcome someone from the Black Community. We'd also like to have a voice from Ocean City. I'm not trying to imply a Contributor needs to put in the kind of time I do. We're simply looking for additional points of view, information from areas we do not participate in regularly and other people who want a voice but have never had the opportunity to do so in the past anywhere else. Give it some thought and let me know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful what you ask for you might just get it, ha,ha...

Anonymous said...

I practically live here now LoL I should make it my mailing address ; )

Anonymous said...

What did Caruso get ship wrecked?

Anonymous said...

How about some under-aged pole dancers? I'd be interested in hearing what they have to say.