Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Dancing Under The Stars At Dove Point





Friday night was a very special evening for the special education kids from Wicomico High School. Once a year they hold this special event where the kids just have a ball. Even those who had graduated in the past are welcome to return and join in the fun for an evening of fine dining and dancing.

My friend Mark invited me to come see the event for myself and I can't thank him enough for doing so, it was a complete pleasure. I just happened to be on the phone with the Mayor and I mentioned to him I was at this event. Without hesitation he also came by to say hello to everyone. To all the Parents, Teachers and Volunteers, God Bless You. It was a night that won't soon be forgotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice and fun, what a good part of society.