Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Battle Of The Bands





Thousands of people hung out at Pork in the Park late into the evening to watch the Battle of the Bands. For those of you who know who these Bands are, chime in and let everyone know. My Wife and I ran into a lot of old friends there and had a great time listening to the music and screaming at the top of our lungs to catch up on old times. Our Grandson kept plugging his ears, begging Grandpa to take him on one of the more challenging rides at this event. I gave in and we got to see the entire event from the highest level possible. I'm a sucker for this kid, let me tell ya! When we returned it was just too loud for the little guy. Exhausted from a long day, we chose to beat the crowd and head home. Anyone want to babysit for us next year? LOL




2 comments:

Yael said...

I wasn't able to go to battle of the bands. I think D.A.S. (David Andrew Smith) was there. I have been to several performances of Dave's at Market St. and Green Turtle. He is a great musician and always gives energy to his music.

Anonymous said...

In order of your pictures is Fat Guy Band (actually i dont remember their name) then up was CIA, then Riot Act (who won the competition) and then David Andrew Smith.