Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Let Me Slow Down A Little Bit For The Daily Times

Salisbury News Article
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Unemployment Comes To Salisbury

There's a 20,106 square foot building going up in the Westwood Business Park here in Salisbury. It will be The eastern shore regional unemployment call center.

I thought I'd give everyone the heads up before each and every one of you find yourselves in line. That is, unless you work for a municipality.


IN THIS SUNDAY'S DAILY TIMES

Unemployment call center to be built
By Deborah Gates • Staff Writer • January 18, 2009

SALISBURY -- A 20,000 square-foot call center for screening unemployment insurance claims is breaking ground -- at an undisclosed Wicomico County location -- and construction can't come fast enough, says the director at the cramped Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulations' regional office where the workload has reached record proportions.

GO HERE to read more.

I'm sorry Folks, are we going to fast for all of you?????????????

I'll tell you what. Just pick a topic or a key word from a Daily Times Article and put it into the search box at the top left corner of the Blog and see if we've already touched on the subject. Chances are, we're months ahead of these guys! Do tell me, why are you PAYING them for news that's so old?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, Joe! You weren't supposed to tell! Now we're going to have to move it. Do you know how hard it is to move a 20,000 square foot building??? And the extension cord to it will be HUGE!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny Joe.

Anonymous said...

I am still paying for the DT because of my interest other than Salisbury/Wicomico County. I live in neither so articles on these subjects are of little interest to me. As I have said before there is room in my life for both the DT and SBYnews.