Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Catoctin Zookeeper Attacked By Jaguar


Catoctin Zookeeper Attacked By Jaguar
THURMONT, Md. (AP) ―

Authorities in Frederick County says a zookeeper is hospitalized in critical condition after she was attacked by a 300-pound male jaguar at the Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo.

County Animal Control director Harold Domer says the woman was inside the jaguar enclosure Sunday and hadn't secured the area. Domer says the woman suffered several bite wounds. She was flown to Shock Trauma in Baltimore.

GO HERE to read the entire article.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, its sad someone got attacked, but these are WILD animals that you put in a cage.

You animal people think you are helping animals by putting collars on them to track them, and putting them in captivity. If someone put me in a cage i would probably try to attack him everytime he came in too.

I like to hunt everything i can but you people think that what i'm doing is wrong, pleaseeeee.

Anonymous said...

DUH. I walk into a tiger cage, and don't lock the tiger separate from me. Next, I will fix the electrical socket without turning off the breaker and placing a note on it that it is under repair. Then, I will go out on the town, get drunk, drive home with a woman I don't know, in order to have ___. I don't think anything bad can come from this.