Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 07, 2008

The Boy & The Father

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards. The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards. The man, who was a priest, said, ' I am a Father. '

The little boy replied, ' My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that. '

The priest looked up from his book and answered, ' ' I am the Father of many. '

The boy said, ' ' My Dadhas 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way! '

The priest, getting impatient, said. ' I am the Father of hundreds ' , and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, Maybe you should wear a condom and put your pants on backwards instead of your collar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, this is tastless. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny, and yes a bit innapropriate. I would hope that a little boy wouldn't know what a condom was at his age.