Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 07, 2008

Salisbury Kennel Club Dog Show











Here's just a little sample of what you'll see when you attend the Dog Show this weekend. There are Vendors everywhere selling specialty items of all sorts and Championship Dogs everywhere you look. I like the Beagles this year. The Salisbury Kennel Club is give out free dog treats and Hershey Kisses. Jennifer made me eat the Dog Treat and gave the Hershey Kiss to the dog. WOMEN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are the German Shepherds? Show me some Shepherds. Puppies!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe, KenL Ration makes a wonderful hash sandwhich.We did this to a crewman when we broke for lunch while harvesting oysters in the bay.It was too funny.We didnt tell him until we got back to Crisfield.Outta Site Outta Mind.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to take my grandkids tomorrow. They get to see dogs and not having one.

Anonymous said...

Uh....isn't chocolate poisonous for dogs?

Dog biscuits for humans, yummmm!

Yes, I know it was a joke.