Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 07, 2008

Question of the Day, Fri 11/7

Tomorrow is International Tongue Twister Day.

definition of tongue twister - A sequence of words, often alliterative, difficult to articulate quickly.

Do you have one that you can say?

Here's a few:

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witches wish, I wouldn't wish the wish you wish to wish.

I thought a thought, but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought the thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sally sells sea shells by the sea shore.

Anonymous said...

Fox in Socks with bricks and blocks comes.

Anonymous said...

I have another one for you: how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

The answer: If a woodchuck could chuck wood, it would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Anonymous said...

an old favorite is,
Sis on you pister, you ain't so mucking fuch

Try and say THAT 3 times fast..lmao

Anonymous said...

I'm not a sheet slitter nor a sheet slitters son but, I'll slit your sheets until the sheet slitter comes


I'm not a fig plucker nor a fig pluckers son but, I'll pluck your figs until the fig plucker comes.

Try either of those three times fast.