Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 07, 2008

Some Of My Favorite People In The Whole World


When I spoke to Fernando Guerrero on the phone and told him my Wife and Stacy Sakai were coming by the Dog Show, all of a sudden Fernando became the biggest animal lover on the Planet! It was not only a pleasure to have him come visit the Dog Show as well, it was an honor to have him there and so many people were grateful for him showing up as well as Stacy.

Here's what bothers me though. Fernando has a big Billboard on Rt. 13. Stacy has a Billboard on Rt. 13 but Joe the Blogger has NOTHING! Well, at least I have a goal now. One day when I become somebody, I'll know it when I'm up on one of those big old Billboards. LOL

You never know who you're going to run into at the Salisbury Kennel Club Dog Show.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Joe...nothing but class!!!

tyree said...

my mans working the room

Anonymous said...

Joe, you could have a billboard, you can have 2, 3, or 4 billboards. The only reason you don't have a billboard is because you're so tight you SQUEAK when you walk. ROFL

Anonymous said...

I hate dog shows. in fact I lost my wife because I was once asked if we were going to the dog show and I said, "I wouldn't take my wife to a dog" ,,,,and it got back to her.

Tim Chaney said...

Dang I should start and try to hang around Fernado, he a babe magnet. You go buddy!