Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Help A Friend In Need


Calling on all SBYNEWS readers:

As mentioned in a post a last week, this is my best friend. I have not been posting my daily Questions of the Day's because most of my extra time has been spent helping out with the benefit, spending extra time with Sally, making dinners for her family and helping out with transportation on daily radiation appointments and everyday needs.

Sally's benefit is going to be BANGING!!!
Teri Darby is a great party/benefit planner.

BIKERS: Please call all your biker buddies! Tell them to go on this biker scavenger hunt with you for a great cause.

I am calling on everyone reading this post. . . Sally needs help. She went from working 3 jobs to nothing. Her insurance was dropped recently since she is not working, COBRA has taken over as long as she pays $260 per month. . . which she cannot afford . . . so it's another added expense.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!! Anyone who is reading this post, please print this out and take this to your employer. Ask your employer to take up a collection, or donate a tax-deductible contribution from the business. If you are in retail, ask your employer to make up a basket or bucket of things from the business, whether it be a food, car wash, hair/nail salon, pamper your pet, gift cards, etc. The prizes that have been donated so far have been awesome.

Sally means the world to me. I have known her and been part of her extended family for 19 years.

If you would like to help, please call Teri Darby at 443-880-6868 or email at oc_teri@yahoo.com, or Billie Reynolds at 443-614-7073. If you would like to talk to me about it, please call me anytime at 443-880-3594 or email me at atlanticjw@aol.com. If you are a friend of Sally's, and have lost touch, please call me and I will get you in touch with her.

Come out Sunday, October 5th for Sally. Bring the whole family. When you meet her, you will know why I have been friends with her for so long.

With Love,

SunnyInOC

No comments: