Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 25, 2008

TINMAN Custom Car & Bike Cruiz-In

On Saturday September 20th from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM TINMAN Customs will host this special event.

Amatuer Custom Car & Bike Show

Motorcycle Games

Community Vendors

Food & Beer

Musical Entertainment

Bounce House

Raffles & Door Prizes

$5.00 Adults
$2.00 Kids
$10.00 Enter Show

For more information visit www.tinmancustoms.com or call 410-742-5522

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and this will be held where?

explorer wont open his link...

Anonymous said...

Went to the last one , nice family event.

Anonymous said...

Tin Man is located at 23701 Nanticoke Road , Quantico . It used to be Daves Sport Shop.

Anonymous said...

I guess a Wet t Shirt contest is out of the question?

Anonymous said...

I went to the last one and it sucked. I hope this one will be better. Yes I am complaining but I will be giving it another chance that it deserves.

Anonymous said...

I am from Tin Man Customs, we held an event in April, I am sorry that you thought the event sucked. We have a link on our website so people can leave comments. Please feel free to post some suggestions, so we can make future events more enjoyable!