Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 11, 2008

GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Joe:

You site is getting noticeably better. When I pulled it up to read this morning it is truly astonishing. It is not just that I'm a strong advocate of SBY news but because the coverage is so 'in touch' with what is actually going on verses the contrived views that our politicos would have you believe.

On another note, I saw Granddad's article in today's edition and I'll gladly email the Maryland Comptroller's spreadsheets to Granddad. It will have to be in at least 4 or 5 emails because the excel file is so large that his server will probably reject it if I send it in one email. I don't even know who Granddad is but he seems like a knowledgeable guy.

Looks as though the stock market is going to tank this morning . . .Dow Futures are down over 100 points. . (Fannie Mae/Freddy Mac) concerns. . . but SBY news already has it covered. IF IT IS A RECORD LOSS TODAY PLEASE BE SURE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT THEY READ IT FIRST ON SBYNEWS.COM AND NOT THE DAILY TIMES. THE ECONOMY REALLY IS A TRAIN WRECK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've made more money so far this year then ever so if this is a bad economy then bring it on!

Anonymous said...

Joe, I get all my news here first. Yesterday you posted the story about the book scam with kids selling books. As I sit here WBOC is finally reporting it. Keep up the good work!

K