Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 11, 2008

6,000 Posts & Growing

We are only a day or two away from reaching 6,000 Posts on this Blog. That's quite a bit of articles, not including the year or more we were away from Blogger.

Nevertheless, I am receiving so many e-mail messages thanking us for what we do and encouraging us to keep up the good work. That's always refreshing and rewarding, thank you.

Comments are also going through the roof and I have to admit, you guys are keeping me really busy! It's all good though because it simply shows the success of this Blog and how interactive it is.

The idea of creating this Blog was to do everything possible to keep you informed and hope one day that everyone would start recognizing all that stuff I had been saying for the past 3 years was really true and that you had been blind sided by this Administration.

When things really started to turn around was when other local MSM sources started following what I/We were doing and saying and actually finding it credible. I'll never forget the Mayor telling the Press that the reason she was suing me was because people were actually starting to listen and believe me. ROTFLMAO! HELLO!

Without being too long winded, THANK YOU!

1 comment:

joe albero said...

To the anonymous commenter who asked me a question my answer is yes, I knew. I'll add, I'm the one that brought the whole thing together, believe it or not. You're welcome to e-mail me directly and I'll explain further.