Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Questions of the Day --- Needed

It's quite hard to think of good daily questions. I run a business with my husband, have 2 kids and 5 dogs...not to mention in the process of building a home.

I would love some input from our readers. Do you have a question or thought you would like to post on Salisbury News? I will not use your name or blog nickname if you choose.

Please email SunnyInOC at atlanticjw@aol.com.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one.
"With the election only months away:Who did you vote for the first time that you were eligible to vote?"

Anonymous said...

If you lived in the day of the "Boston Tea Party", would you have joined in, risking live and limb...against wrongful taxation?
Or would be gladly pay $4.00 a gallon for your Tea?


hip.boots

SunnyInOC said...

great questions, guys. I will be using them in the very near future.

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone hiding behind the flag of retribution instead of standing up to Barrie Tilghman?

Anonymous said...

Here's one.
Dear God...In my next life can I have a welfare ticket to not work? My bones are tired from working for what I need and for what everyone else wants.

Anonymous said...

have you ever seen a ghost???

Anonymous said...

Never seen a ghost, but I have experienced "Astral Projection".
Here's another one.
"What make and model was your first car?"

Tim Chaney said...

'63 Chevy Impala, Yes...I wish I still had it damnit~!