Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Of The Best Singles Ads

This has got to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting. .....


Please scroll down . . ..











Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Goes to show you what the men in Atlanta are really looking for ladies! Or they can just adopt a beautiful dog....either way, it's great companionship!
countrygirl@heart

Anonymous said...

How clever!! The best dogs and cats are the ones you save at the pound. I threaten to return my pooch when he acts up as I kept and framed his 99.00 receipt ha....

Tim Chaney said...

That looks like my buddy Maxx, cept Maxx is a LiL older. I got him from Worcester humane society. He was house trained and I can throw a tennis ball and tell him to stay, and he won't move until I say "Go." He was already neutered and didn't cost me a cent. What a treasure!

Anonymous said...

Some folks like those pedigrees some don't care what they're mixed with, we don't take them to breed them, we take them to love them. If I wanted papers, I'd go to the pedigree rescues.

Anonymous said...

ive had worse...

Anonymous said...

Man she is cute! I would take her in a second but my wife might object. I sure hope she finds happiness she deserves it!

Anonymous said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! Does she have a home? We'd be glad to give her one.