Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

'Disappearing' Dr. Kermit Gosnell

The story was under-reported when it happened. Now the movie is being deliberately hidden.

There was blood on the floor. A stench of urine filled the air. A flea-infested cat was wandering through the facility, and there were cat feces on the stairs. Semi-conscious women scheduled for abortions were moaning in the waiting room or the recovery room, where they sat on dirty recliners covered with blood-stained blankets.” —what FBI and Pennsylvania Department of Health officials stated they saw upon raiding the abortion clinic of Dr. Kermit Gosnell on Feb. 18, 2010

“Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer” premiered last Friday. It chronicles the shockingly true story of a man convicted of murder for killing babies born alive following abortions, involuntary manslaughter for the death of 41-year-old Nepalese refugee Karnamaya Mongar following a botched abortion procedure, and several felony counts for performing late-term abortions past the 24 week gestation limit imposed by Pennsylvania law. In 2013, Gosnell was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Like the vastly under-reported story it was when it occurred, the same American leftists and their media allies who view abortion as something akin to a religious sacrament hope the movie suffers a similar fate.

In fact, leftists have attempted to abet that scenario...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pro-choice advocates don't want to see the truth. It really isn't much different if the baby was born alive or killed shortly before. These people do not value life. I'm not even judging the girls who get abortions. However, I do believe women who get abortions should be shown an ultrasound of their baby first. When I was younger, I thought an early pregnancy was akin to a blob of cells. Wow, was I wrong. At 6-7 weeks pregnant I was able to see my baby's heart beating. At just 11 weeks, he was almost completely formed externally....seeming to wave his little hand. I'm not positive that all women know exactly what they are killing. Some do.....and will have to live with that knowledge. But others are truly uninformed. Why is this such an important "right"? In my opinion, as a woman, if I make the choice to have sex without protection, then I need to try to accept my innocent baby. And I know that I will get the rape question......if you are raped, but wait many months to tell.....give the innocent baby away. Or go right away and report. Again, not judging. But this is not the majority of abortion situations. Dr. Gosnell was truly a monster....as any doctor would have to be to make their money killing babies on demand.