Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Obama Takes Swipe at Christians -- Again!

(The Blaze) – President Barack Obama on Tuesday used the White House Easter prayer breakfast to accuse some Christians of lacking love, then said he was “pulling back” from saying any more.

“On Easter, I do reflect that as a Christian, I am supposed to love,” Obama said. “I have to say that sometimes, when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned. But that’s a topic for another day.”

Some in the audience applauded, and laughed.

“Where there is injustice,” Obama said before he began to laugh and said, “I was about to be raw. I’m pulling it back.”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh but he doesn't get concerned one bit when he hears less then loving expressions by Muslims. I guess beheading people is an expression of Muslim love.

Anonymous said...

Jesus also taught to obey the laws of the land, which Obama does not do, even while serving under oath.

Anonymous said...

That is, those laws which do not contradict God's written word.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't anyone call him out on his refusal to say Radical Islam. This is because he himself is Islamic. He has proven it time and time again yet nobody ever says it. He speaks against Christians and will not say anything against Muslims or Islam because he is one of them. Even when they behead Americans he still won't call it what it is .