Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 09, 2015

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SURPRISE WINDFALL...

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SURPRISE WINDFALL...

I won a Nigerian lottery according to an email from a Nigerian prince.
He holds the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in my name and he wants to send it to me FREE!

All I have to do is give him my bank account numbers and send him $500.00 US dollars cash, to show my good faith so he can transfer the money!


And then I got ANOTHER email.

  

It's from a KENYAN prince who wants to give me FREE healthcare for life!


All I have to do is give him:
MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,
MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER,
MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION
and pay $700 per month for a policy with only a $10,000 deductible.

Then he can make it happen!

Am I on a roll or what!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAH

funny, but sadly, horribly true...

Anonymous said...

This is priceless!

Anonymous said...

i love it !

Anonymous said...

I'll trust the Nigerian first!

Ron said...

Hey,I live in the United States and I give them 10,000 a year and they already have all that information on file.

Anonymous said...

need to put this one on Facebook, Joe.....

Anonymous said...

7:28 makes a valid point!

While the Nigerian Prince is unknown to me, the Kenyan Prince is a proven liar!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making laugh so hard I spilled my coffee

Anonymous said...

This is the true OSCAMA.

Anonymous said...

Dat's a good von.

Anonymous said...

& don't forget, if you can't afford the ridiculous premiums, you get a fine!!

Anonymous said...

Take from those who work to support those who won't. Hold back those who want to achieve to narrow the gap. Punish work, reward doing nothing. What's unfair about any of that?